Lizard Creek Fall Fun Run 2018
October 20, 2018
This Event will NOT be a timed event, and there will NOT be a kid's race.
Gates open: 8:00am
First Wave (Elite Wave) start: 9:30am
Registration Information and Prices
Online Registration: August 1st, 2018 - October 18th, 2018
Price: Adult registration (age 14 or older on day of event)
$50.00 August 1st, 2018 thru October 8th, 2018
$60.00 October 9th, 2018 thru October 18th, 2018
$65.00 October 20th, 2018 (Day of the Event)
**NOTE: Registering on the day of the Event does not guarantee an event t-shirt and dog tag. We do try to order enough extra to cover the people registering on race day.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS: For active and retired military, and groups of 20 or more. Please call or email before registering for information on discounts. Email: email@example.com or call 870-805-8089
1st Wave start 9:30 am
Waves of participants wil lstart in 15 minute increments after the first wave.
Day of Event Instructions:
- Gates will open at 8:00am on the day of the event.
- If you have PRE-REGISTERED go to area marked "CHECK-IN".
- Present ID
- Review and sign waiver. Check-In will go MUCH faster if you print and bring waiver with you.
If registering the day of the event, go to the areas marked "REGISTRATION"
- Present ID
- Fill out Registration Form
- Read and sign waiver
- Make payment
What you should bring:
- Signed Waiver
- Change of clothes, trash bag to put muddy clothes in
- Cash for food or merchandise
What NOT to bring:
- Guns, knives, or any kind of weapon
- Illegal drugs
- Parking is available onsite for no extra charge
- Spectator charge: $5.00 which will be donated to HEROES R&R
- Spectators are not allowed out on the course
- There will be at least one hydration station out on the course
- There will be staff and volunteers stationed throughout the course to assit you if needed
- And one more thing... the course will be marked at intervals throughout with Red or Orange ribbons to be on your RIGHT hand side and Green or Blue ribbons on your LEFT hand side
RULES AND SAFETY:
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Participants must be physically able to attempt the course and obstacles
- No one will be allowed to race or be out on the course without appropriate arm band
- Registration is closed when the maximum capacity is reached
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought on site
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel
- Obstacles on the Run Lizard Creek course may be hazardous. It is the responsibility of the participant, parent, or guardian to notify course officials if the participant feels their safety is in danger or they are injured.
- Every participant, parent, or guardian MUST read and sign the Run Lizard Creek Waiver
Susan Conder 501-728-4798